Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Vote for MMP - and PEIs best premier!

First off, just wanted to plug my work's new website. I think it looks pretty sweet. I think the blog search function is pretty cool. So bookmark Vote for MMP for all your electoral reform needs! Send the link to your friends! And Ontarians, vote for more choice, fairer results and better representation on October 10.

But even more excitingly, I've decided to take part in the inimitable Calgary Grit's Search for Canada's Best Premier. I'll be hosting the "Search for PEIs greatest premier right here on this blog over the next couple of weeks.

I've decided I'll start off the competition by putting a selected group of a dozen premiers (6 Liberals and 6 Tories, for balance's sake) in an STV poll. I'll post that link tomorrow once I figure how to set that up, but without further adieu, here's my list of nominees for PEI's best premier:

James Colledge Pope - wiki/gov.pe.ca
Louis Henry Davies - wiki/gov.pe.ca
Aubin-Edmond Arsenault - wiki/gov.pe.ca
James David Stewart - wiki/gov.pe.ca
Thane A. Campbell - wiki/gov.pe.ca
J. Walter Jones - wiki/gov.pe.ca
Walter R. Shaw - wiki/gov.pe.ca
Alex B. Campbell - wiki/gov.pe.ca
J. Angus MacLean - wiki/gov.pe.ca
Joe Ghiz - wiki/gov.pe.ca
Catherine Callbeck - wiki/gov.pe.ca
Pat Binns - wiki/gov.pe.ca

No comments: